So you’ve got some sway to your hips and some curves in your thighs. You know what else you have? A million songs dedicated to your hips that don’t lie. And also pants that fit a little bit too well. Still, curvy girls face some issues in life. Here are 15 problems all curvy girls have to face.
1. Trying to get down the aisle of a plane without bumping into anybody
I’m gonna have to go sideways or not at all. How do normal people fit in these tiny planes?
2. Running into the corner of a table and yelping in pain
You should probably walk around with a sign around you neck that reads, ‘wide load,’ just to remind yourself. Then you’d run into table corners less often.
3. Trying to find a bikini that fits
You usually end up buying a top and bottom from different sized suits. That sometimes don’t match. And you still don’t like it but what’s a girl to do?
4. Trying to scoot past people in a packed movie theater or auditorium
Someone is going to get a full face of booty and there ain’t nothing you can do about it. #sorrynotsorry
5. You detest Spanx.
Would you want to wear life-sucking underwear from hell that are squeezing your lady bits to death? Yeah, didn’t think so.
6. What’s a thigh gap?
Yeah, that’s never going to happen for me. I’m not even lucky enough to have a gap between my boobs so there’s no way there’s one between my thighs. Except when I do the splits. Then there’s a gap.
7. You google how to dress your body type
This usually leaves you more confused than ever before. Am I a pear or a lemon or a diamond and how do I balance my proportions correctly again?
8. Shift dresses are not your friend
They are foe and make you look like a box. A straight-up box. The only person who can wear a shift dress well is a twig. Wrap dresses for the win!
9. The jiggling that occurs when you run is seriously out of control
What’s a curvy girl to do? There’s a lot to me! Gym class is like a nightmare come true every single day.
10. You’re constantly having to adjust everything
It’s not your fault your skirt hiked up and you could be showing off your goodies to the whole office.
11. You’ve quit a few dressing rooms in your lifetime
Thanks for nothing. You’ve never been there for me. You make me feel judged and I hate you.
12. When stores think that curvy girls are all the same height
Hello…no. Some are short, some are really tall and some are medium height…but we all want one thing– jeans that fit right!
13. Belts are your jam
You’ve got to create the illusion of a waist somehow. Belts are used for cinching up all that goodness.
14. You hate getting a saggy butt from stretchy jeans
It’s like the worst. Nothing looks good on your when your butt sags in your jeans. They’re supposed to cling!
15. When you finally find something that makes you feel and look good, you act like a goddess
I am straight up SLAYING up in here. Damn I’m on par with Beyonce today.