People who think they are funny life in a whole other realm. They sit quietly, laughing at their funny texts and thinking of hilarious comebacks to other people. You might not think of them as a funny person— but they think they are– and that’s what counts the most. But, these funny people have their issues too. Here are 15 struggles people who laugh at their own jokes have to deal with.
1. You never miss a chance to crack up at yourself
Even if other people are putting you down, you’ll laugh at your own jokes, because you’re funny, dang it! Look, I just made a hilarious knock-knock joke!
2. You laugh at your own jokes every time
You always laugh, no matter how dumb or short or lame the joke. You don’t really care if people laugh with you or not. You’re laughing anyway.
3. You defend your comical genius
You won’t be swayed by critics or people who give you the side-eye when you make a funny comment.
4. You know where your true value lies
And you aren’t afraid to declare it. Speak it loud and proud woman. It’s the honest truth!
5. You re-read things you write online just to laugh at how hilarious you are
“Wow, that was a good one. I forgot about that joke. Dang I am so funny!”
6. You’re really good at cheesy puns and rhymes
People who can rhyme have a rare gift. And people who like puns are even better.
7. You quietly cheer yourself on when you say something funny
You are so much funnier than other people. SO much funnier!
8. You feel like other people should be grateful for your funniness that you share with the world
The thought of becoming a comedian has crossed your mind once or twice. It would be like giving back to the community that gave you so much.
9. When people tell you you’re funny, it makes your whole day
This is the best kind of compliment you could ever give me.
10. When you can’t even make it through the joke
Don’t we all love people who can’t stop laughing. It makes us laugh too. And laughing feels nice.
11. When people are laughing at your jokes and you just sit there with pride
Like, “I know, I’m funny and you’re welcome.”
12. When people say you aren’t funny…it’s like the fastest way to totally offend you
How rude! I am so funny!
13. Those times when you have to defend your hilariousness to others
It’s never fun to have to beg someone to think you’re funny.
14. People who call you out really piss you off
If you don’t think I’m goofy and funny, well, then you can just leave.
15. You just tell those naysayers where to stick it
Don’t let the haters get you down— you are truly funny!
16. Sometimes you have to question people for not laughing at your jokes
I’m funny and I know I’m funny…so why aren’t you laughing?
17. It’s ok, you know how truly funny you are
Nobody else’s opinion is going to change that.
18. When your friends ask you to stop cracking jokes at an event
You’re left with a loss for words…
19. And finally…
That’s what’s up.