Don’t you just love your mom? She always seems to know what to say, what to do and how to make you feel better. All moms must be given some sort of super power after having kids that helps find lost stuff, heal our broken hearts, and keep the house meticulously clean and tidy. We love you mom! Here are 16 women who have successfully mastered this mom thing.
1. Passive aggressive cleaning notice
Because you know those kids always come in and instantly make a huge mess. Nothing makes a mama bear madder than spending time cleaning just to have it all messed up.
2. Mom who avoids crying over onions by wearing goggles
It truly is the best way to keep yourself from crying as you chop onions. One point for mom!
3. Mom who has a sense of humor when she labels
At least she’s honest with herself. No one uses those huge, heavy mixers. And the last time the food processor was used was probably like 10 years ago.
4. Mom who has a sense of humor
This mom poses behind a mannequin to take a photo so it looks like her legs are rainbow-clad leggings.
5. Mom who leaves a key for the whole neighborhood
Hopefully a robber doesn’t come up on this and decide to take advantage. But at least her kids will be able to get in the house.
6. Mom who uses ethernet cables as drying lines for laundry
Hey– at least she got creative with those cables. Everyone else just has them lying around their house, useless but too afraid to throw them away in case they are needed.
7. Mom who doesn’t know how to iPhone
She’s got her friend’s number taped to the back of her phone so she doesn’t forget the number…instead of just saving it in the phone.
8. Responsible mom who keeps a password book
This is super handy…but could also pose a threat if it ever got into the wrong hands.
9. This mom who hates lint on clothes
That’s actually a pretty brilliant idea– just vacuum it off! So easy and no more lint!
10. This mom who wants her kid to feel ok so she puts a basket over her head too
Only the best kinds of moms will do the same thing you do just to make you feel ok about yourself.
11. This mom who wrote a cautionary note
It’s ok, mom, we all want to feel good enough to sleep. At least she clarified that it’s not a suicide.
12. This mom who got a little too real when wrapping presents
Was she up late sipping copious amounts of eggnog or what?
13. This mom who’s ready for the next stage in life
What this cute sign on the car really means: get this thing off my lawn for once and for all. We aren’t having more kids and the others are way too big for it. It’s got to go.
14. This mom who’s sorry your favorite tv/movie/book characters died
She understands just how devastating that can be.
15. This mom who baked cakes that look like urinal cleaner disks
Uhhh…those are safe to eat, right?
16. This mom who’s covering up the inappropriate stuff on TV
Who needs parental blocks when you’ve got mom and a towel? Nobody’s gonna see any boobies tonight!