Who are the real super stars of the holiday season? Why, the delivery guys of course! They make sure all your Amazon Prime and Cyber Monday deals make it to your house safe and sound. They’re the people you look forward to seeing because it means all the stuff you ordered is here! And your delivery person doesn’t just want you to get your stuff– they want to make sure no one else can snag it either. Here’s 17 reasons why your delivery guy rocks.
1. He can get it all in one try
He’s got made stacking and sorting skills and can bring all your 47 pizzas all at once. You’ll be utterly amazed by his balance and grace.
2. He has a sense of humor too
He likes to stack stuff in ways that will make you smile. Plus, it helps his day go smoother too.
3. He hides things in unexpected places
This way your neighbors who like to peek out the window anytime a delivery van shows up, won’t have a chance to snoop.
4. Getting your package to you is the most important
They’ll cross giant ponds of water in the road, just to make sure you get your new shoes in time for a party.
5. They’ll draw you some happy notes
Finding doodles on your food order makes everything taste that much better.
6. They are masters of hiding packages
Hiding it up in the upper rails of your porch was a brilliant move because now no one on the street can see or steal your package.
7. Sometimes they make it pretty obvious
Hey, it’s better than just setting it on the porch alone.
8. They go above and beyond the call of duty
Making your kid smile is the best thing they did all day long.
9. Sometimes they even scale mountains for you
I mean, this is the best way to get a refrigerator if you live on top of a mountain. Your delivery guy would do this for you.
10. They have their priorities in order
Getting you your double stuffed meat-filled pizza is their greatest desire. They’ll do anything to get it to you.
11. They get things off the ground
You know, so your box won’t get soaked in the rain. These guys like to exercise their creative brain too.
12. They shield your package from the elements
Not even a snow storm can ruin your package.
13. Sometimes they play hide and seek with you
Hey, he was just trying to keep those dog treats hidden from intruders….like the other neighborhood dogs.
14. Filling double orders
This pizza delivery guy was brave enough to buy some food from the competition to get that $10 tip. We don’t blame him!
15. Or getting your Mickey D’s along with your pizza needs
When you’re craving a Bic Mac AND a pizza and can’t decide which one you want more….this guy will get both for you.
16. Your delivery guy plays an awesome game of Tetris
He knows how to stack ’em to make it all fit and stay safe from bouncing around in the truck.
17. The dog likes him more than the mail guy
All because he leaves treats for your dog.