#18 McDonald’s – Bolivia
There is no actual law that prohibits the fast-food restaurant to operate in this country, but the Bolivian government rejected them for a short time, forcing all of them to close. Today, Bolivia is the only country in Latin America that cannot enjoy this much-loved fast food franchise.
You’ve reached the end of this article.
If you enjoyed this article:
- Speak your mind and leave your comment at the bottom of the page.
- Click on Next at the bottom to go to the next post in the same category as this post.
- Share, like, tweet and pin this article.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest.
- Subscribe to our monthly eMagazine or our RSS Feed.