Aren’t friends wonderful? They make you laugh and let you eat their food and you can text each other practically whenever. It’s like having a sibling that you don’t hate and someone you can always count on. Here’s 19 experiences we’ve all had with our friends.
1. Having an impromptu sleepover at your bestie’s house
Except she forgot you were staying over and went to bed before you could get a blanket. Don’t worry– you only sat there shivering for about a minute before you went to find her to ask for hers.
2. Driving with your speed-friendly friend
You don’t know whether to be thrilled or terrified for your life. How long has he had his license again? Is it really necessary to be so reckless?
3. When your friend comes over just to use your bathroom
Oh sure, she won’t pee in public but she’ll sit on your porcelain throne all day long. What is up with that?
4. When you go out and your friend is wearing the same thing as you
Yeah, that’s not going to work unless we’re still in high school. We can get away with it in high school, but now it’s not that cool.
5. How you feel about your smart friend talking about their grades
We’re all going to throw you off a bridge if you don’t shut up fast. The rest of us are just fine with being average B+ students.
6. The look on your friend’s face when she’s worried about you
Don’t stress– she has this look on her face all the time. She thinks everything is leading up to her unfortunate demise.
7. How you feel when your friends talk about their romantic lives
Yeah…this doesn’t really involve me, so if you could just shut up, that would be really nice.
8. Can you listen this time?
This happens all the time with your best friends because you’re not afraid to pull out your phone when you’re with them.
9. Um, hi, I’m standing here too
The look on his face is too perfect. That’s exactly what you look like when you’re trying to appear kind and polite.
10. Where they at?
You start wondering if they’ve even left their house yet…
11. We all have that one friend
You can’t take the microphone away from them for anything and they insist on singing all night long…
12. They lied about that
Your friend just likes to exaggerate the truth a little bit on social media…but that doesn’t mean you’re going to cover for them.
13. …You literally just called me
Where did you go??
14. You need to tone it down
This look is too much for tonight. Take off some of that glitter. You don’t want to look like a high-class ho.
15. Don’t tell anybody
If they tell, you’ll never tell them anything important ever again.
16. Thanks a lot…
Looks like we’ll have to turn around.
17. No bad photos of you will ever be seen on social media
Girls don’t like bad photos being made public and they’ll do anything to make sure it gets erased.
18. I care about you, I do, I do!
Make sure you make your friends feel special and loved.
19. When they suddenly have an opinion…
What the heck…why didn’t you just say so the first time.