Finals week is a nightmarish occasion for most students. It’s when you realize how little you know from courses you’ve been taking for several months and the reality of getting passing grades looms in front of you. You’re so close to freedom– and yet still so far away. Here are 21 memes that perfectly describe the horrors of finals week.
1. Finals week: what really happens
Let the ugly crying begin.
2. I have to study but that isn’t what I want to do.
I want to just sleep. And sleep and sleep and sleep.
3. How beverage choice changes throughout finals week…
Slurpee, Coke Zero, Coffee, Red Bull…rinse, repeat.
4. How everyone feels walking out of the testing center
At least walk out of there with a smile on your face!
5. The stages of finals week
Perfectly summed up by a kid.
6. Those awful professors…
Don’t believe anything they say
7. The best sleep you’ll get all week…
…won’t be in your bed. Might as well stay at the library.
8. All the procrastinators at the end of semester be like:
Better go get that Red Bull now.
9. Every student reaches this point…
Do you know what will be on the test…or are you just done?
10. Bang head gently…
so as not to disturb other students who still have hope.
11. How you feel just before finals week
Every. Single. Time.
12. Quick– memorize all the things!
Can I write it on my arm so I don’t forget?
13. It’s important to recognize the good in your life
Like, beating Candy Crush. That’s good.
14. All your working friends are like:
You’re just like…shut up already.
15. Chemistry and shapes….
16. Why can’t finals week be more like a game show?
Why does it have to ruin my life instead?
17. Just stop sleeping.
You’ll thank me later.
18. The one time you’re hoping you get picked
“I need those odds in my favor right about now!”
19. The best procrastinator in the world says:
You’re like….yeah right.
20. Pray this doesn’t happen to you
For if it does, you are royally screwed.
21. Nothing in life is certain anymore
Someone, please, please help me.