Life’s a bugger sometimes, I’m sure you know that. I mean, sometimes things are going so badly, you’re sure they just can’t get any worse, and then you spill coffee all down your shirt or trip on something. Sigh. Sometimes it just seems like life likes to keep kicking you when you’re already down. Which is really pretty mean. Are we just all wandering, aimlessly lost and sad out here? Here’s 21 times life tried to kick you when you’re already down.
1.When there’s a spider on the spider spray
That’s literally the way you kill spiders…but you can’t. Because that evil monster is on top of it and if you touch him you’ll die a sudden and unexpected death!
2. When there’s a tiny pointless gate in your way
You know what’s annoying? Having to walk around or bike around this gate. Like, seriously…why is there a gate here?
3. When your toilet bowl brush break while you’re cleaning
Great. Now, guess who gets to reach in there with their bare hands to scoop it up. Yes, that would be me.
4. When your bread is sliced the wrong way
WHO DOES THIS TO BREAD? IT’S JUST SICK AND WRONG.
5. When your knife breaks off in the butter
I guess that’s what you get for using a steak knife in the butter. You know better than that.
6. When the fire extinguisher is on fire
Well, that’s just awesome. Now what am I supposed to do if there is a fire? Laugh like a crazy person?
7. When you’re about lose at Jenga
It’s all gotta come crashing down now. You evil person, you. Maybe we should think about moving that shot glass before I take my piece out.
8. When the faucet only put out enough water for your finger tips
So, am I just supposed to live with germs on the rest of my hands or what? Why does this faucet suck so much?
9. When you wanted some Starbursts, but not the yellow kind
Everybody knows that the yellow ones suck. So, you pour out your bag and this is what you got. Not exactly food luck.
10. When your baguettes are empty
Well, this is just pathetic. There’s way more air than bread in there. Can I sue someone for that?
11. When your key breaks off in the lock
Uh…I don’t even know what to do right now. Can a locksmith even help me with this? How the hell am I supposed to get inside my own house?
12. When you just wanted a little spice on your pizza
Here, have the whole jar! Hope you like crushed red pepper!
13. When your car door breaks off in your hand
This is just as bad as the broken key. Now how do I get in my car? Another door? Crawl in through the window? Ugh!!
14. When you can’t get the label off your non-stick pan
That label is a lie. A total lie.
15. When you wear two different shoes to work
And you don’t even notice until halfway through the day. Facepalm.
16. When you put your coffee mug in upside down
Coffee everywhere. Coffee wasted. This must be a Monday.
17. When your milk gets caught in the vending machine
Life is so unfair sometimes.
18. When you find a major problem with your new house
Well, who made that dumb mistake? The architect?
19. When all you wanted was a Coke
This is the worst day of my life.
20. When your fork falls in the syrup
Now I’ll have sticky hands for the rest of the day.
21. When your pizza falls on the floor
Now, you’re hungry AND you don’t have any pizza. Epic fail.