First off, WHO IN THE SEVEN HELLS WOULD PUT AN EMPTY MILK CARTON BACK IN THE FRIDGE? Okay. Just wanted to get that off my chest. But, seriously, food and drinks should be treated as divine and be handled with much care, simply because food is love, food is life. But with these heartbreaking photos of food and drinks, you’d think that a monster literally lives in your house. From unspeakable tragedies of a biscuit breaking into your tea to bags of air instead of chips, these horrors are present within our homes. Beware and take caution, and if possible, grab a tissue and some ice cream before you bawl out to our list of heartbreaking photos of foods and drinks.
1. The unforgivable act of placing empty candy wrappers back in the box
2. Like losing a dear friend. You know, if you’re The Cookie Monster
3. The problem with atom-thin cereal bags
4. The true act of a psychopath.
5. That moment when your spoon wants to go fishing and you’re sitting there crying
6. When tins just won’t stack and you just can’t control your emotions anymore
8. The situation that can’t be fixed
9. When your straw wanted to float and simply say “fuck you”
10. When yogurts become your worst enemy
11. That moment of when the order of things suddenly became chaos
12. Treachery of the fake fries at it’s finest
13. Dreaded coffee spillages
14. When damn plates decided to just go home
15. Reality vs expectations
16. That fridge compartment that makes the OCD in you turn into the Hulk
17. “Because fuck you and fuck balancing #YOLO”
18. That moment when you lick the wrapper like a monster after seeing this image 0.0001 seconds later.
19. Butter tears through the bread like it cuts right through my soul
20. When this happens for the gazillion times and you become fed up with it that you decided to eat the wrapper.
21. The struggle that was the bane of all our childhood
22. Lastly, the demonic newly bought bag of air and shattered dreams