Sure, being a superhero has a lot of perks. You get to be super famous and it makes you really successful with the girls and all. But saving the world from baddies does not help at all when it comes to paying the bills. Superheroes, just like everyone else, has got to earn a living in order to support themselves.
In his project called “Part-Time Job”, Malaysian Graphic designer Chow Han Lam shows us some occupations that our superheroes could really sink their teeth (and claws) into if ever they wanted to earn some extra cash. Here is his collection of funny illustrations depicting superheroes and their part-time jobs.
1. Mr. Fantastic at an apple farm.
2. Aquaman cleaning an aquarium.
3. Harry Potter at cleaning company.
4. Hulk doing construction work.
5. Darth Vader as a gardener.
6. Ice Man in an ice-cube manufacturing plant.
7. Deadpool as a knife thrower’s assistant.
8. Iron Man doing ironing services.
9. Green Lantern as a lumberjack.
10. The Invisible Woman as a magician’s assistant.
11. Wolverine in a meat shop.
12. Thor as a blacksmith.
13. The Flash as a pizza delivery boy.
14. Superman as a postman.
15. Cat Woman as an exterminator.
16. Captain America as a waiter.
17. Cyclops doing road construction work.
18. The Human Torch roasting some chickens.
19. Loki at a sheep farm.
20. Spiderman at a sports shop.
21. Storm at a veggie farm.
22. Robin as a window cleaner.
23. Batman as a millionaire.