I think it’s safe to say that we’ve all enjoyed being the accidental recipient of missent texts at some point in our lives. It’s always an inadvertently entertaining experience when you receive a text from an unknown number containing a personal message that you absolutely have no idea about or one that gets too personal to the point of embarrassing.
Although most people would just brush off these texts as just another unintentional accident, there are some people out there who think that these moments are heaven-sent opportunities to pull off some nasty prank.
Let this post serve as a warning to double-check the number you’re sending your messages to or you might end up sharing some embarrassing texts like these people:
2. Wrong baby.
3. He’s just proud of those man boobs.
4. Hammer time.
5. That’s a dog, dude.
6. Looks like Alex is pissed.
7. Mario wasn’t ready for this.
8. Wow, this is just mean.
9. Weird Caroline.
10. Mom’s down too.
11. Are you sure you don’t want to look like a chicken is sitting on top of your head, Jeff?
12. Dad or not.
13. Nice going, Ashlee.
14. Poor Pedro.
15. I can play that game too, baby.
16. I got 99 problems but a mom ain’t one.
17. I’m pretty sure I don’t want it.
18. This is how a rude person informs you your father just died.
19. Standard cat.
20. Homie don’t play that way.
21. He just wants to show off his new robe.
22. George Foreman is a grill.
23. This is most decidedly embarrassing.
24. Language barrier.
25. Nicholas Cage Always makes anybody’s day all the time.