We’ve seen many trends that have come and gone on Instagram. Some of the more famous trends were throw back Thursdays, silly selfies and the notorious duck face. Another trend that seems to have taken Instagram by storm is Foodstagramming, which mainly involves taking pictures of your food and posting it on Instagram.
It doesn’t matter if it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner, these kind of people think it’s really necessary to take photos of whatever they’re eating or drinking and proceed to tell everyone how that cherry on the top of their ice cream totally made their day.
Anyway, we here at Bored Bug decided to make a new trend which involves taking pictures of people taking pictures of their food, which, hopefully will make these people realize just how annoying they look.
1. Is she seriously taking a photo of her glass of water?
2. Because everyone’s dying to see what you’re eating.
3. “This cake rocks.”
4. The DJ Vegetarian.
5. “Having an epic glass of iced water right now!”
6. She’s never seen cafeteria food before.
7. “Have you guys ever heard of Chipotle?”
8. He just really needs to share this cheese with everyone.
9. “OMG a milkshake!”
10. “I can’t believe it’s still In the box!”
11. Instagramming his food so hard right now.
12. “I’m sure everyone would like to know what’s inside my burger.”
13. Yes, this guy is taking a picture of their leftovers.
14. Lighting expert.
15. Gotta get all those angles.
16. She’s got milk.
17. Another hipster making a big deal about his food.
18. Mr. Depth of Field.
19. “I got this.”
20. Buys DSLR. Only takes pictures of food.
21. “OMG this red onion is out of this world!”
22. Wow that’s not even real food.
23. “This pizza’s sick, bro.”
24. Instagram Level: 9000
25. Pretty much the faces around you foodstagrammers out there.
26. Keeping his instagame strong.
27. The perfectionist.
28. Get on my instagame level.
29. An iPhone would have sufficed.
30. Seriously, stop taking pictures of your food.