A lot of companies have always regarded bus stops as a good spot for ambient advertising since people, as we all know, spend a lot of time in these spots waiting for their bus. Advertisers, recognizing that these people might get bored and need a little something to keep them occupied, came up with the innovative idea of creating installation-based bus shelter ads that interacts with the consumer.
We have compiled a list of the most clever and creative bus shelter ads from around the world. Being convinced to buy some kind of product has never been this much fun. Enjoy!
1. Le Lait
2. 3M Security Glass
3. Alfa Romeo Helps Other People Sell Their Cars.
4. Apple Macbook Air
5. Asian Weeks till 24th August.
6. Caribou Coffee
8. Ecko Clothing
10. Fiji Travel
11. Fisch Franke
12. Fitness First
13. Free Coffee From April 20th till May 3rd
14. Guarana Antarctica
15. Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation
17. Jes Jeans
18. Livegreen Toronto
19. March Against the Terrorist Organization FARC
23. Poster That Responds To People Looking At It
25. Real Hip Hop Black Power
26. Rubbish Since Monday
27. San Francisco Zoo
28. Science Alberta
29. Star Wars