Here we have 30 death-defying photos of adrenaline-junkies who think that a life that doesn’t involve hanging off tall buildings without the assistance of ropes or climbing gear while taking selfies is a terribly wasted life.
So take a deep breath and grab onto your seat as these pee-in-your-pants inducing photos might give you vertigo. How these people are still somehow alive is beyond me.
1. South Bridge, Kiev. Photo by Vadim Mahorov.
2. Vadim Mahorov.
4. Atop Peter the Great Statue.
5. Radio Mast, Ekaterinburg, Russia.
6. Russia covered in snow.
7. Peter the Great Statue, Moscow.
8. Ukrainian urban climber Mustang Wanted.
9. Macau’s Skywalk.
11. Cliffs of Moher Coastal Walk.
12. Mustang Wanted.
13. Mount Hua – the world’s most dangerous hike.
14. Playing with Death.
15. Hugging the wall.
16. Kjerag, Norway.
17. The Swing At The End Of The World.
18. Living on the edge.
19. Alex Honnold at Yosemite.
20. From Red Bull Illume.
21. A bridge in Sequim, Washington.
22. Looking Down from Lion’s Head.
23. On a steel beam over 200 metres above the Russian forest.
24. Cliff Camping.
25. Roof Topper.
26. Death-defying selfie.
27. Selfie at the Statue of Christ the Redeemer.
29. Climbing the 650-meter Shanghai Tower.
30. A death-defying act by Eskil Rønningsbakken in Norway.