One of the most entertaining and popular staples of crime reporting is the “dumb criminal” story. In fact, there’s a show called “America’s Dumbest Criminals” featuring video footages and stories of criminals who have less than stellar IQ’s.
But now, with the advent of social networks, criminals have found another way to embarrass themselves in front of the whole world while making things so much easier for the cops. Driven by the dangerous combination of ignorance and narcissism, here are some criminals who are exact opposites of evil geniuses that were caught through Facebook.
2. This dumb criminal hopes everybody would understand him for killing his wife.
3. I really want to steal these clothes. Better post it on Facebook.
4. So you’re saying that identity theft is a crime?
5. And now you’ve sent her to juvy. Good job, Taylor.
6. That moment when you realize you are as dumb as a bag of rocks for posting something like this on Facebook.
7. You misspelled statutory rape, dude.
8. Yep, it looks like your safe, dude. It’s just you and the whole world who knows what you did. Some smooth criminal.
9. Hospital or Morgue, buddy.
10. The cops are on their way, Cody.
11.Too dumb to even be a drug dealer.
12. They do right now, Ed.
13. Perfect way to put everybody’s lives in jeopardy, you mean.
14. Um, shoplifting and robbing are kind of the same thing, Andrew.
15. This is why some people shouldn’t have babies.
16. “I’m so like Leo in ‘Catch Me If You Can’.”
17. Karma will bite you in the a## sooner or later.
18. Is this guy seriously this dumb?
19. Good thinking, Brock.
20. Too much info, Zafeer.
21. Officially dumb.
22. Lucky for you, unlucky for the rest of us.
23. Um, I don’t think you understand how Facebook works, Steve.
24. Tawnee is in for a surprise.
25. Your post is also a good find for the cops, dude.
26. Oh, believe me, you are sooooooooo getting arrested.
27. Stay classy, Philip.
28. Loren is about as sharp as a bowling ball.
29. Brain steroid.
30. What a dumbass.