Have you ever tried coffee from Sunbucks? Or played Metal Gear on a Polystation? If your answer is no, then you’ve obviously never been to China, the undisputed champion of the world when it comes to counterfeiting just about anything.
Although home to some of the biggest companies of like Lenovo and Tencent, China has always been known as the number one manufacturer of cheap imitation brands that are blatant knock-offs of some of the world’s most famous brands like Nike, Sony’s Playstation and Apple.
Although we here at Bored Bug would never condone a shameless and shameful act such as counterfeiting, these photos of cheap Chinese imitations are just plain hilarious that not sharing them would be a crime to the rest of the world. Check them out below!
1. In China you can wear an iPhone on your feet.
2. Come on.
3. At least it’s PlayStation compatible.
4. Best tagline ever.
5. Bravo China
6. Coming to a showroom near you.
7. Crust toothpaste.
9. Dolce & Banana
10. I bet it doesn’t snap like a proper Kit Kat.
11. I think you’ll find that’s a pear.
12. I’m getting Borio just talking about it.
13. Nintendo Polystation.
14. If it still works after being flushed down the toilet, it’s a genuine Nokia.
15. Kentucky Fried Grouse
16. Red Labial.
17. Michaelsoft Binbows
18. More of those snazzy iPhone shoes.
19. Move over Starbucks.
20. Nice name.
21. Not even close.
22. Pizza Huh
23. Sdidsa, everyone.
24. Seems legit.
25. Superior Mexican brand, brewed in Beijing. Nice work.
26. Superman’s slightly slower brother.
27. Take a Hike
28. The name’s not even close.
29. There is so much wrong with this…
30. These guys never quite got the franchise they deserved.