Ever since its release, GoPro has been the go to kit for those adventurous souls who love to take action photos and videos. Aside from being able to deliver excellent image and video quality, they’re almost indestructible, waterproof, and best of all, you can attach it to anything.
Because of these amazing features, the internet is full of breath-taking images and videos from all over the world that will leave you at the edge of your seat. Thanks to GoPro, now we know what it feels like to jump off a mountain or an airplane. Check out 30 of the most insane GoPro photos ever captured below. Enjoy!
1. A GoPro camera doesn’t always have to be used for fun. Here’s a shot of a giant pillar being lifted to construct a wharf in deep water.
2. Here’s what it’s like from the top of the Eiffel Tower. Don’t look down
3. Caleb Farro front-flipping over the Unbound Terrain Park in Mammoth, CA
4. GoPro athlete and LEGEND Kelly Slater.
5. Dylan James Ferguson Skiing getting some big air at the water ramp park in Park City, Utah.
6. GoPro athlete Anthony Walsh gets shacked.
7. Filipe Fernandes encountered a bit of a road block on his mountain bike ride in Portugal.
8. Jordan Miller hanging out on location for the Jeb Corliss wingsuit shoot in China.
9. Bucky Lasek handplants it in his backyard pool.
10. Nate Bosshard getting steep and deep last winter.
11. Mancino Roberta flies through the Crack in Switzerland.
12. Grant Davis used the GoPro Wi-Fi BacPac + Wi-Fi Combo Kit to capture this epic shot on Australia’s Gold Coast.
13. Hang gliding over Soca Valley in Slovenia with Matjaz Klemencic at Soca Valley, Slovenia.
14. This is what it’s like to be a rock star, from the guitar’s perspective.
15. Hope you’re not afraid of heights.
16. It’s too bad Mike Rooftop Escamilla never seems like he’s having any fun.
17. Let’s go fly a kite, with Lionel Gruffaz
18. Sweet shot from Guru Khalsa’s foot mounted HERO.
19. Mind (and space) bending skydive photo by Andy Godwin.
20. Mind bending moment captured by BMX legend Mike Rooftop Escamilla.
21. Ride the Minibus on the Ottawa River.
22. Skydiving social.
23. Sometimes the family dog wants to have some fun, too.
24. It seems like everyone is jumping off a cliff or a waterfall these days.
25. The best part about the tiny camera is being able to capture the moment. This GoPro photographer zip-tied his camera to the front of his truck.
26. The photographer used the time-lapse feature of the camera to get this cool image of Shaun White on the slopes.
27. This photographer used the GoPro’s burst mode to capture a water balloon being popped.
28. To get this shot, the photographer mounted his GoPro onto a drumstick. Several tries — and several hours — later, he finally got the shot.
29. Trampoline fun with GoPro user Sindre Hangloose Hauglin.
30. Wakeboarding is one thing, but how about wakeboarding next to a glacier?