On one hand, these people are so lazy that if laziness were a sport, they’d probably get checked to see if they were using some kind of performance enhancing drug. On the other hand, it seems like laziness has brought out the genius in most of them. Now I know what Bill Gates meant when he said: ““I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.”
This post is about those people whose laziness have somehow sparked ingenious innovation and creativity. May I present, 30 lazy people who could be geniuses after all.
1. The misunderstood art of lazy lawn mowing.
2. “Happy whatever, babe.”
3. Why fly when you can just ride an eagle.
4. Laziness can strike anytime.
5. I think the dog is the one walking the owner.
6. You know you’re lazy when you think holding the phone is too much work.
7. Laziness always finds a way.
8. Laziness has reached critical level.
9. Laziness level 99
10. The laziest cook.
11. Parenthood for the lazy.
12. Firefighting is such a relaxing job.
13. Now that’s some Christmas spirit!
14. Lazy or genius?
15. Lazy but impressive.
16. When you’re too lazy to flick that ash off your cigarette.
17. How lazy people pick a christmas tree.
18. Not a bad idea at all.
19. Another use for the hoodie.
20. You call it laziness, I call it practical.
22. The soda chute.
23. Because stairs are too mainstream.
24. Because he can’t be bothered to use his own hands.
25. Duct tape fixes everything.
26. Thinking outside of the box.
27. Dog walking for the lazy.
28. Genius in the making.
29. For those who feel that standing up is too much work.
30. This guy is to laziness as Michael Jordan is to basketball.