Have you ever wished that your favorite cartoon characters were real so that you could hang out with them in real life? Maybe grab a beer with Homer Simpson or just have fun at the beach with the always entertaining Patrick Star from SpongeBob SquarePants? Well, you might want to be careful with what you wish for because basing from the images below, cartoon characters being brought to life can be a bit unnerving and even shocking.
To illustrate, here are some cartoon characters that have been “untooned”. Prepare to be freaked out because it turns out that those disproportionately exaggerated features we usually see on cartoon faces do not translate well into real life. Except for the women cartoon characters (hint: Jessica Rabbit), though. They seem hotter in real life.
1. Fred Flinstone from The Flinstones.
2. Charlie Brown from Peanuts.
3. Alice from Alice in Wonderland.
4. Beavis and Butthead.
5. Bender, Fry, Nibbler and Leila from Futurama.
6. Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story.
7. Cartman, Kenny, Stan, and Kyle from Southpark.
8. Dale Gribble from King of the Hill.
9. Bert from Sesame Street.
10. Finn from Adventure Time.
11. The Powerpuff Girls
12. Hans Moleman from The Simpsons.
13. Homer Simpson from The Simpsons.
14. Jack Skellington and Sally Finklestein from The Nightmare Before Christmas.
15. Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
16. Lilo and Stitch.
17. Meg Griffin from Family Guy.
18. Mr. Burns from The Simpsons.
20. Naruto and Sasuke.
21. Patrick Star from Spongebob Squarepants.
22. Peter Griffin from Family Guy.
24. Popeye the Sailor Man.
25. Prince Zuko and Mai from Avatar The Last Airbender.
26. Professor Farnsworth from Futurama.
27. Shaggy Rogers from Scooby-Doo.
28. Stan Smith from American Dad.
29. Stewie Griffin from Family Guy.
30. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (and friends).