For many people, Star Wars is not just a film, it’s a lifestyle, a philosophical movement and even religion. That’s why we see so many passionate fans go to elaborate measures to dress up in costumes like their favorite characters, not just for Halloween but for various conventions and cosplay events all year round.
There are other cosplayers though, who don’t aim for the accurate representation of their favorite character. Instead, they add a fun and silly twist to their character which makes their costumes much more interesting and funnier.
1. Chewbacca, R2-D2 and C-3PO: Casual Edtition.
2. Presenting the delicious Jar Jar on tar tar sauce by Chef Vader.
4. Doggy Dewback.
5. Elvis Vader. The swag is strong with this one.
6. Male slave Leia and a balloon Jabba the Hutt.
7. Granny Vader.
8. Hipster R2-D2, C-3PO and Leia.
9. Star Wars Budget Cosplay.
10. Homestyle Jabba and Slave Leia.
11. Miss Death Star.
12. Star Wars Mario.
13. Pimped up Vader.
14. Poca-Han Solo and Jedi Rapunzel.
15. Predator Darth Maul.
16. R2-D2 Baby Storage Unit.
17. Hello R2-D2 Kitty.
18. Sexy Boba Fett and Jawa.
19. A very fine C-3PO.
20. Sexy Chewbacca.
21. Sexy Greedo.
22. Smoldering Princess Leia.
24. Star Wars Back From The Beach.
25. Star Wars Ballet.
26. Super Budget Star Wars.
27.The Sith Lords DO NOT Approve of this Hello Kitty Vader.
28. TIE Fighter Head.
29. Trashy R2-D2, C-3PO and Leia.
30. Zombie Rebel Pilots and Slave Leia.