Racism have widely been a joking matter on the internet. This is, of course, without no intent of causing harm to anyone but rather just an outlet for humor. But there are times when we spot some advertisements inadvertently sparked racism. Here are 34 instances where they didn’t intend to be racist, but unfortunately did.
1. “BOW DOWN TO THE SUPREME RACE!”
2. Why do they have to put in in protective plastic?
3. Cameras be like, “Nope. Can’t find the black dude.”
4. Black guy at the back of the bus just screams racist.
5. “But, but, I wanted to….”
6. So did they presume you’ll turn color after taking a bath?
7. Nope. Wrong headline.
8. It should’ve been, “Is this an Asian person?”
9. *Sigh.* Really?
10. But ice-cream should be about love and life, not racism!
11. Because Asians are smart. Right, yep. No racism right there. Except if you look at the first one.
12. KKK, anyone?
13. Just nope.
14. Even their faces go, “Like, whut?”
15. A bit unintentional but still hits close to home.
16. Watermelons, watermelons.
17. It’s surely not the right way to go.
18. Subtle racism at it’s finest.
19. Why did they have to make them less expensive?
20. It’s not racism. They’re just separating the…yep, okay. Not gonna go there.
22. Because afros and beards signifies uncivilized people.
23. Ah, it truly is. Except for their inadvertently racism, that is.
24. I can’t decide if it’s against the native Americans or Hitler.
25. Because putting chicken, watermelon, and African-Americans in one menu isn’t racism.
26. Chocolate and vanilla.
27. Even computer desks can’t escape them.
28. I mean, why does he have to pull it out of his suit?
29. Slavery? What year is it?
30. ‘Murica (Part 2)
31. HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO OPRAH! OPRAH IS LOVE, OPRAH IS LIFE!
32. Yep, just run, buddy.
33. Prepare for some of Obama’s “democracy.”