As children, we longed for the time we can have our own freedom. Come adulthood, we want to go back to the simpler times when we just kids that acted like drunk adults. It’s inevitable that we grow up, while others choose not to by remaining young at heart, adulthood is something that we can’t avoid. However, when life’s like school, you’d think that it would be the same annoying teachers with boring lectures- you’re wrong! Here’s what would really happen if adulthood is like school! We bet you’d never want to leave it ever again!
1. Imagine all the Holidays you can get off from work!
2. Get to travel wherever you want with your free bus pass!
3. Working week ALWAYS end on a Friday.
4. You get recess…every morning…for 20 minutes!
5. Pesky homeworks? Pssh. Wikipedia binge, here I come!
6. You also get an hour of lunch without any interruptions.
7. You can leave the room whenever you want.
8. Lunch would only cost a few dollars at your super awesome, super cheap canteen!
9. Or get out of a boring meeting, and never come back, by asking to go to the toilet!
10. You get to wear a hat whenever you go outside!
11. Mandatory sporting activities are the bomb.
12. You’re obligated to take an afternoon nap. How’s that for a boring meeting?
13. Get out by 3 or 3:30 PM then just go home and sip some Yoohoo!
14. Or you can read and meditate in the afternoon. Whatevs. You make the rules, if you’re in pre-school company, that is.
15. Participate in hand-ball tourneys during lunch!
16. Make difficult decisions using a classic yes/no rubber.
17. Play games like “wink murder”
18. Or have breaks just to play “Heads down, thumbs up.”
19. Use chatterboxes instead of e-mails!