We are all aware of the presence of tip jars in every establishment that makes a profit and, well, pays it’s employees. It’s not necessarily a payment we are obligated to make but rather an act of good will towards a superb service that the personnel have given us. These tip jars are placed right in front of the counters- yep, the place where we pay the cashier who, most likely, will hand us a copious amount of change that we are inclined to place in the jar- of the establishments to which we cannot ignore their presence.
Sometimes if we have excess change, we just do it out of sheer willingness to throw them in the tip jar. Others, however, have perfected the craft of making more out of their 9-to-5 job who can’t possibly support their needs. Here are some creatively designed, clever tip jar ideas that goes above and beyond, which encourages you to empty your pockets out of sheer joy!
1. Because he is the hero that we deserve to tip, not the hero we need to tip.
2. First rule of tipping and complaints: the latter is only made possible by the former.
3. He’s so good, you can’t even see the (real) cat anywhere near the jar!
4. Finding and tipping Nemo!
5. Because chicks diiiig big tips.
6. The true battle of the sexes!
7. Support this man!
8. Business in the front, party in the back, change in the tip jar.
9. We highly doubt Jay-Z needs tips.
10. The force becomes stronger with your tipping!
11. Get the jingle out of your head now!
12. Very punny, pizza place.
13. The dollar-detox.
14. Dance on the ceiling and I might be considered.
15. The anti-socialite solution to everything.
16. Leave a tip and be a hero- for the person behind the counter, smiling even though they want to kill you for talking ever so slowly.
17. If you say so.
18. Two words: Life. Decisions.
19. Thug life needs cash, too.
20. Cue song. *And all the other coins, try to shake me…*
21. “And on the third day, God instructed everyone to tip.” True story, bro.
22. Quick! You need your barista back!
24. Oh, the majestic internet and all it’s beings.
25. Again, two words: Life. Decisions. So. Hard. Okay. Maybe. Not. Two. Words. They’re. So. Damn. Cute. I’ll. Stop. Now.
26. Because how could you say no to a sloth fulfilling it’s dreams?
27. It’s full of dollars because hip-hop will never change. Get it?
28. Someone’s going to rob a bank just to tip. We guarantee it.
29. Because the only constant thing is change.
30. Wait, isn’t that supposed to be the sorting hat? Oh, well.