For London-based designer and illustrator Chaz Hutton, adulthood is grossly overrated. In his depressingly funny and all too real illustrations, Hutton shows us the common annoyances and frustrations in life, like paying the bills, hangovers and underachievement. It’s good to know we’re not alone in this one.
We all know we don’t really have a choice but to man up to the responsibilities of adulthood, so why not we take a break from it all for a while and have a look at these brutally honest and funny graphs by Chaz Hutton that depict the perils of growing up. Enjoy!
1. Accidental Artist
2. All day, err’day.
3. And the working week never-ending.
4. Battery Life
6. Cheap flights
8. Dog lovers unite!
9. Dog thought process.
10. Drunk reality vs. actual reality.
11. Finding my friend at the festival.
13. Goldfish thought process.
14. How every meeting with old friends goes down.
15. Happens everytime.
16. How every meeting with old friends goes down.
17. How to cat.
19. Lilking bands.
21. Rules of Farting
23. Small tasks sometimes feel insurmountable.
24. So it’s the ball.
26. Still hasn’t lost its appeal.
27. Sunset photos.
28. The truth about dogs.
29. There’s this perfect break-down of the morning after.
30. This is all of us.