Annie Leibovitz, the award-winning photographer who is famous for producing the iconic image of a naked John Lennon lying next to Yoko Ono and hugging her, has partnered with Disney to create stunning photos of celebrities posing as Disney’s most beloved characters.
In her series called “Disney Dream Portraits”, Leibovitz transforms famous celebrities into princes, princesses and villans. Even though the acclaimed photographer’s renditions aren’t always the exact copies of their Disney counterparts, they never fail to bring forth a sense of fantasy and magic coming to life. While Rachel Weisz looks every bit like a real-life Snow White lounging about on an enchanted forest floor, a radiantly beautiful brown-haired Beyoncé offers a new perspective for Alicein Wonderland.
1. Beyoncé , Oliver Platt, and Lyle Lovett as Alice in Wonderland.
2. David Beckham as Prince Philip.
3. Jack Black, Will Ferrell, and Jason Segel as the Three Ghosts.
4. Behind the scenes of the Three Ghosts shoot.
5. Jessica Chastain as Merida from Brave.
6. Behind the scenes of Jessica Chastain shoot.
7. Jennifer Hudson as Tiana from The Princess and the Frog
8. Behind the scenes of Jennifer Hudson shoot.
9. Queen Latifah as Ursula from The Little Mermaid
10. Taylor Swift as Rapunzel
11. Behind the scenes of Taylor Swift shoot.
12. Russell Brand as Captain Hook.
13. Behind the scenes of Russell Brand shoot.
14. Mikhail Baryshnikov, Gisele Bundchen, and Tina Fey from Peter Pan.
15. Olivia Wilde and Alec Baldwin as the Evil Queen and Magic Mirror from Snow White.
16. Behind the scenes of Olivia Wilde and Alec Baldwin shoot.
17. Julianne Moore as Ariel and Michael Phelps as a merman.
18. Jessica Biel as Pocahontas.
19. Penelope Cruz and Jeff Bridges as Beauty and the Beast.
20. Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella
21. Jennifer Lopez and Marc Antony from Aladdin.
22. Whoopi Goldberg as the Genie.
23. Rachel Weisz as Snow White.