Every year you attempt a new craft or cookie. You think it doesn’t look too difficult and how could you possible ruin it. After several hours of messing around with said craft/cookie you throw your hands in the air in disgust, take a hilarious photo of your disaster and move on with you life. If that’s ever happened to you, you’ll sympathize with these poor soul’s Christmas-themed Pinterest “Nailed It” fails.
1. Is that a turkey covered in frosting?
…wait…that’s supposed to be a cake? Wha…..?
2. Gingerbread house EPIC fail
When you can’t even get the house to stand up…then you fail.
3. You thought it would be easy
Well, you were wrong.
4. Aw! Precious Christmas baby photo shoots!
Except when your child won’t cooperate.
5. Poor poor Rudolph
What have you done to him?
6. Aren’t Christmas cookies fun?
7. Babies love ornaments and lights.
No they don’t.
8. Piece of cake, right?
9. Make your tree into a snowman! How fun!
It is…until you snowman tree is the creepiest thing ever.
10. Starbright mint platter= easy!
What in the world happened to yours?
11. Sweet strawberry Santas
Yeah…it didn’t turn out well.
12. Make it look like the picture!
13. More snowman Christmas tree fails
It’s best to follow the instructions…
14. Remember that Martha Stewart is a professional
And you are not.
15. Adorable candy cane cookies
Wow…you messed that one up big time.
16. Holiday snowflake nail art fail
It just looks like tiny scribbles on your nails.
17. You might not want to hand those ones out…
They’re a little sketchy looking
18. Creepiest Santa cake ever
Are you trying to make it Satan’s holiday?
19. Snowglobe fail
Fail, fail, fail.
20. Baby holiday photo
One is nice, the other is naughty.
21. No, yours looks just fine…really!
Ok, honestly it looks like a total mess.
22. I’m not sure…but aren’t these both kind of fails?
Who makes a Christmas tree out of sanitary gloves?
23. Easy snowman candies
24. No more cake pops for you.
What is that even supposed to be?
25. Pretty Christmas Candy
…or lifeless blobs. You choose.
26. Here– make some Santa bread, they said.
It’ll be easy, they said.
27. It does indeed look like Elf crap
It’s just so unfortunate, isn’t it?