What a lightning strike looks like on the ground, a library that lets you check out bakeware, and what the inside of a wasp nest looks like– these are some things you don’t see every day. If you’re looking to be mildly interested and say to yourself, “Hmm, I’ve never seen that before,” then you’ve come to the right place. Here are 24 cool photos of things you don’t see everyday.
1. Coke imprint on a Pepsi can
Is this a possible conspiracy? Why is Coke imprinted on a Pepsi can?
2. Oddly shaped Corona bottle
This bottle was misinformed in a factory…but the finished product looks way cooler than normal!
3. Bet you never knew this was what slap bracelets are made of
Here you can see that slap bracelets (you know that fad from the 90’s) is made of measuring tape. That’s what helps it to roll up around your wrist when you slap it.
4. Crazy inner layers of an onion
Most onions have layers that circle in on each other. This one looks more like a maze…which is kinda fun!
5. What the inside of a cue ball looks like
It’s like Pokemon is trying to break out from the inside of the all-white cue ball.
6. Dragonfly lands perfectly next to a dragonfly tattoo
Looks like he was just trying to make a new friend.
7. Bread slices with a little extra from a different loaf of bread
It’s like you get white and wheat bread all in one.
8. Here’s what a see through cork looks like
Now, tell your friends to try to pour a glass of wine while the invisible cork is still in…
9. A perfectly half and half ice-cube
Half clear, half cloudy makes for cool looking ice.
10. Brick peeking out from under a concrete road
Sometimes we can be surprised by things underneath.
11. Kit Kat wafers
The Kit Kat bar on the left has the wafers facing the wrong way.
12. Alcohol so strong it makes ice sink to the bottom
That’s what we call a mighty stiff drink.
13. A lollipop munched on by ants
How many licks did it take to get the center of that Tootsie pop?
14. A toy car embedded in a brick road
That’s one little toy car that isn’t going anywhere soon.
15. A barbershop with worn-in floors
You can tell where those barbers have been standing and cutting based on the rings around their stations.
16. A pan that goes invisible once it’s in the water
We can’t tell where the water begins and the pan ends.
17. A wasp nest built on a window
Well, if you’ve ever wanted to know what the inside of a wasp nest look like– that’s it.
18. A perfectly smashed Coke Zero can
Amazing how it still says Cola, even when smashed.
19. A library that lets you check out cake pans
20. Polarized lenses that allow you to see a hidden rainbow
The sun was too bright for you to see it with your natural eyes. But, with sunglasses– voila!
21. A cinderblock that’s been eroded by the sea
This is what happens when a cinderblock washes out to sea and back again.
22. A die within a die
We’re thinking this was an accident.
23. This is what happens when lightning strikes on the ground
In this case, it hit a flag on a golf course. Looks like the flag made it through.
24. An ice cream cone…without the cone
Here’s what the inside of your ice cream cone looks like.