No wonder the U.S. has a billion dollar war on drugs. They have to contend with some of the most clever set of people you will ever come across.
On the other side of the fence, drug cartels make literally billions of dollars from selling drugs, which is reason enough for these drug traffickers to make sure that their products find their way to their customers despite whatever repercussions it may bring about.
But as the drug cartels are more and more put under pressure by anti-drug enforcers, these drug smugglers are always coming up with ingenious and clever ways to smuggle their goods.
1. 15 clams, each filled with 10g of cocaine and glued shut.
2. 15gs of amphetamine and 46 ecstasy pills inside a diaper.
3. 42 bottles of liquid ketamine, declared as holy water.
4. 85kgs of bricks of hashish stamped with a Lebanese cedar.
5. 100 dead beetles stuffed with 3gs of cocaine each, 300gs in total.
6. Almost a metric tonne of marijuana in the shape of a donkey. Creative.. huh!
7. Brick of methamphetamine covered in chocolate.
8. Cats filled with opium.
9. Cocaine concealed in tiny screws.
10. Cocaine in breast implants.
11. Cocaine smuggled in door.
12. Cocaine smuggled in Easter eggs.
13. Drugs mixed in crayons with an orange tint. This picture is sketched using those crayons (look the orange color).
14. Exotic frogs smuggled in camera film containers.
15. Geckos in the hollowed-out book.
16. Liquid steroids smuggled in sexual lubricant packaging.
17. Money smuggled in pastries.
18. Mr Potato Head toy containing 293 grams of ecstasy.
19. Pringles made from compressed cocaine, 168gs to a pack.
20. The base is compressed ephedrine.
21. Two snakes stuffed in clay pots.
22. Where there’s a Mexican border, there’s a t-shirt cannon to send canisters of marijuana over it with.