From spiders to crocodiles, Australia had been the land down under that we wish to be kept down under forever. On the bright side– literally– their skies are crazy! Amazing, beautiful, or scary, whatever you may put it, Australia’s skies just goes to show that they nature their won’t stop anytime soon. Check it out!
1. Watch the skies and be amazed at what you’ll see.
2. Those special rainbows at Tasmania
3. The Milky Way over Bungle Bungles, WA
4. Ah, the Tasmanians skies
5. Do what these guys do and just watch the Milky Way at Greenhead, WA
6. Touched by angel, Gracetown, WA.
7. Just behind the Australia Telescope Compact Array, Narabi, New Southwales aligns the Moon, Venus, and Mercury.
8. The prettiest sky you’ll ever see at Moolaalaba, Queensland.
9. Their kind of Southern lights over at Howden, Tasmania
10. Wonderfully wild skies at Woolloomooloo, NSW.
11. A twister menacing at Mt Bryan, SA
12. Fireworks, comets, and lightning over Perth. ‘Nuff said.
13. Tornado touchdown at Bellarine Peninsula, Victoria.
14. Gates of hell, Ararat, Victoria
15. Fancy a swim?
16. Manly, NSW, looking like a UFO invasion
17. Morning Glory, Far North Queensland
18. The parallel universe over Gippsland, Victoria
19. Milky Way, magnificent meteor, and moonbow at Wallaman Falls, Queensland.
20. Their sky’s very own Michellin Man.
21. Sunday night special, Northern Beaches, Sydney
22. Daytime night sky during 2012 solar eclipse, Ellis Beach, Far North Queensland
23. Circle rainbow at Cottesloe, WA
24. Camels and sunsets in Broome, Western Australia
25. Insane skies over Geelong, Victoria
26. Epic Sunday sunset.
27. Australia looking like the end of the world.
28. Lightning storm over Perth, WA
29. The candy floss in the skies of Mornington Peninsula, Victoria.