As we’ve learned, life can be hard and complicated sometimes. You do your best to keep your head above water, but it’s not always easy with the quick current we get caught up in and all the responsibilities we have to shoulder day after day. Human emotion is vast and complex and the more we struggle, the more we show off those emotions. Just try not to get too sad while reading this. Here’s what human emotion is really like for all of us.
1. When you really just changed your mind
You really wanted to hang out…but then you’re warm in bed, Netflix is on, you’ve been fed..and you really don’t want to move anywhere right now.
2. The look on your face when you realize you’re made a grave error
Burning Cup Noodles in the microwave will bring waves of disappointment you didn’t even know were real.
3. When you’re so alone, you make imaginary friends
This is when your real friends should start being a little bit concerned about you.
4. When you think about the successes you’ve had thus far in life
Don’t feel less successful just because you only have a dog who likes to ruin stuff at your house. Just…uh, think about the things you do have.
5. When you’re too embarrassed to correct people
You don’t want to sound rude or come off like you’re all alone. But then you end up with more than you bargained for.
6. Peeling back the layers of your life
When you start to share really personal things with people and then you think to yourself, “Mmm, better not.”
7. When you fake a relationship
Your Instagram is not so important that you have to fake being with someone you love…but some people are willing to go that far.
8. Laughter is the best medicine?
So, what I get from this is, you should laugh at your own jokes, but not too hard.
9. When you realize that you’re kind of a loser
You should probably have a little more social activity in your life.
10. When you’re patient
It can be hard to be patient when you were in the middle of something and someone calls that you don’t want to talk to.
11. When you mistake hunger for something else entirely
Missing someone doesn’t give you the same feeling as being really hungry. But, we can see how this might happen.
12. When you just can’t even handle life right now
“I’m mad at you, so I’ma hide behind this fort to get away from you.
13. Pure joy
This guy has the right idea…who wouldn’t want to hang over a fence in order to pet some cute puppies?
14. When you go down the rabbit hole
Sometimes the internet takes you places you didn’t even know you wanted to go…and then you come to, realizing that this is not what you need right now.
15. When things don’t go your way
This is a metaphor for “don’t bite the hand that feeds you…or it won’t let you pick up a book.”
16. Unwarranted anger
This guy posted, “To all those people who thought I couldn’t make it– F*** you. But, he’s really not out doing anything at all.
17. When you can’t even deal with this right now
18. When you need people to go away so you give them photos as evidence
Well, dogs are pretty important. You also could have pulled those photos from the internet and that person never would have known.