Women love make-up. That much is true. But, do they stress over makeup that’s expensive or cry over makeup that falls and breaks on the floor? You better your bottom dollar that they do. If you want to know the truth, read these tweets about women and their beloved makeup. Here’s how women really feel about their makeup.
1. Biggest regret in life
Remember that time before eyebrows became a thing? Yeah…I do too. All our eyebrows looked terrible until about a year ago.
2. Dry lips and lipstick do not mix
Nobody wants to see your dry lips cracking or peeling with lip color bleeding in-between the lines.
3. Your favorite book
Contouring is a delicate art that we can all learn a lot from. Like, what to do and also what not to do.
4. It takes a steady hand
Getting your eyeliner to match on both sides is a big deal, you guys.
5. What can I say, I’m a romantic
A letter sealed with a kiss and sprayed with perfume is like a million times better than a stupid text message.
6. When makeup and wrestling mix
Your wrist takes a solid beating during your morning routine.
7. Life truth #403
This is probably true, especially if she’s trying to learn something new and awesome.
8. Can’t cry right now
Basically, my face is too expensive for me to cry right now.
9. It takes so much work to look this good
I can’t even show it off to anyone? What is makeup for, if not to show off?
10. We get it, girl
You guys have no idea about the amount of facial hair we women have to tackle in our day-to-day lives. It’s exhausting.
11. When you love makeup so much
All you see are beautiful makeup palettes everywhere.
12. When things aren’t going well
Does something look wrong with my face? I’m fine…
13. When you’ve got a solid brow and resting bitch face
It’s not your fault you look so intense all the time and people try to compensate for that.
14. When other girls says they don’t wear makeup
Yeah, that’s nice. I do. And I’m going to wear it every day.
15. We don’t wear makeup to impress guys
They honestly don’t even notice it. But women do…most times.
16. I was so sad but now I’m happy
Thanks mom. I needed that.
17. Uh….it wasn’t lipstick, that’s for sure
Hey, that’s lady business and nobody needs to know about that. Maybe the batteries were just in there for backups for something else…
18. When you can’t trust no one
No one will ever see these bad boys without my express consent and control.
19. When people try to tell you how to do your makeup
La-la-la-la-la-la-la I CAN’T HEAR YOU!
20. The only way to cope
We’ve all cried a few black tears in our lifetime.
21. That’s a great look for you
Being unhealthy…how is it that it makes you look so good sometimes?
22. Wait…does this make me look white?
Um, I should stop right now and celebrate my own beautiful features.
23. I literally cannot
My face is too expensive to get ready and then not go out.