When it comes to selling food, marketing is it’s life blood. It’s goal is to describe it as appealing as possible. You need to have wordplay and a little background on advertising for it to work well for you. That being said, marketing food is what drives the customers to buy. But apparently, these restaurants have missed the memo. While most of these mistakes can be directly attributed to a translation error, others fail so hard without any excuse. In other words, a simple spelling, vowel, or a single letter goes missing, and all hell breaks loose. Don’t believe us? Check out this list of hilarious restaurant typos for yourself! Wait until you see what they’re trying to pass off as ‘Angus’ beef. Heck, we’d be surprised if you didn’t cringe.
1. This person had too much scotch. We guarantee it.
2. “Hello. Yes. I would like to buy a vowel, please.”
3. Once it’s a typo. Twice just screams wrong.
4. This brings the whole “Kids Menu” to a new level.
5. We’re wondering if they have a milder variety of those children.
6.Never mind the respiratory droplets. What about those acid beans?
7. I don’t even want to know how they cook it or what they cook it with.
8. This bakery hates vegetarians. They aren’t even allowed to get toast anymore.
9. For the alcoholics out there: LIQUID LUNCH!
10. Strike one and two.
11. A dip for your very own crap dish.
13. When the chef didn’t know what to do so he just ordered to throw those in.
14. This person either has; a) stupidity or; b) great humor!
15. And with a side of pop culture reference, please.
16. NAZI GRAMMARS UNITE!
17. Wait, what does the other taste like again?
18. Just Google it.
19. The Grizzly or Brown variety?
20. I don’t think that’s legal.
21. So close, yet so far.
22. There’s a “refreshing” twist there, probably.
23. Awww. Someone needs a hug.
24. What with that Anus beef, what would you expect the special sauce to be, huh?
25. They went through sickness and in health, and then that restaurant did them death while they ripped their lungs apart.
26. When you taste metal then remember it’s part of the recipe.
27. Nothing better than “ho-made” soup.
28. That moment Satan becomes your sous chef.
29. A bit of a lackluster on the Thousand Island dressing.
30. We’re hoping breasts and thighs are up on the menu.
31. Did they even know the struggle Dr. Pepper went through?
32. You bet your..oh, wait a minute.