“Jim’ll Paint It” is a humorously inventive Tumblr blog by Bristol-based artist Jim Murray that showcases funny illustrations that were created using Microsoft Paint, depicting the craziest suggestions made by other Tumblr users. Murray, presumably a man with a lot of time on his hands, has drawn over a hundred paintings ever since starting his blog in 2013. Some of his illustrations show Bono dressed as Santa shoving U2 CDs down chimneys, Nicolas Cage starring in the new Stephen Hawking biography and my favorite illustration of all, Death handing his scythe over to Christopher Lee.
Check out the 30 of the funniest MS Paint requests ever by Jim’ll Paint It. Enjoy!
1. A depressed, alcoholic horse losing his shit and thumping the barman for making a crack about his long face.
2. A family of christmas trees decorating a terrified looking B&Q employee.
3. A Jim Bowen 747 soaring majestically through the stratosphere.
4. A nice romantic picture of Alexander Armstrong and Richard Osman taking their will-they-won’t-they relationship to its logical conclusion.
5. A Roy AT-AT Walker having a nice day out at the seaside.
6. An episode of Fawlty Towers in zero gravity.
7. An oscar winning a white person.
8. An owl being caught by surprise in the beam of a torch milking a cow while still flying.
9. Awkward Star Trek orgy.
10. Bob-omb from Super Mario attempting to catch a London bus only to be met by an armed anti-terrorism police unit.
11. Bono dressed as Santa shoving U2 CDs down chimneys.
12. Cara Delevingne as every member of Devo manning an anti-aircraft gun during the blitz.
13. Compo from Last of the Summer Wine stabbing a man-eating shark in the eye during a nuclear war.
14. Darth Maul is bad at golf.
15. Dave Benson Phillips helping Jesus to gunge God on Get Your Own Back.
16. David Cameron having a good old fashioned strangle wank to celebrate his election victory.
17. Death handing over his scythe with Lee taking his place.
18. Episode of The X-Files where it’s revealed that all of the paranormal goings on in the rest of the series were an elaborate hoax staged by none other than Jeremy Beadle.
19. Jedward as a pair of Centaurs having a feeble slap-fight in front of Mount Fuji while some aliens abduct a chaffinch.
20. Jeremy Clarkson getting fired from his new job as a McDonalds trainee.
21. Kanye West travels back in time in a DeLorean to ruin Mother Teresa’s Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech.
22. Lionel Richie being pursued through a forest by Mr Peanut.
23. Mr Bump giving a statement to a police officer following a multi-car pile up on the M4.
24. Nicolas Cage starring in the new Stephen Hawking biography.
25. Smeagol crying at an H Samuel jewellers window that has ‘hundreds of rings at great prices.
26. That time Richard Whiteley took down a crocodile with his bare hands.
27. The Alien Queen, back off maternity leave and bollocking everyone for not using Dropbox properly.
28. The Chuckle Brothers exploring the Aperture science testing facility.
29. Tom Baker has vandalised and is pissing on the new Doctor’s Tardis.
30. What The Teletubbies might look like were it to be broadcast in Kim Jong-Un‘s North Korea.