Sometimes you’re just having a really bad day. Everything seems to go wrong and you can’t do anything right. Well, it’s ok– we know how to cheer you up. Be like these people– when everything went to crap, they figured out a way to make things better. Here are 18 people who learned how to make the best out of a bad situation.
1. Realizing you have nothing sweet to flavor your Vodka with
No problem– use some baby food pouches– it’s just fruit in there anyway and it’ll make it nice and sweet!
2. Getting a TV before you have a TV stand
You can always make a makeshift one with two chairs and a longboard. Problem solved!
3. The air conditioning doesn’t make it back into your room
So use some tubing and air ducts to channel air back into your room. Aha!
4. You can’t open the jam jar
You’ve got some power tools or a screwdriver, right? Ok, just go to town on that thing.
5. You realize you’ve got whiskey but no ice cubes to keep your drink cool
No worries here– we’ve got Otter Pops galore..they work just as well as ice cubes!
6. Your tush gets cold when you wake up to go pee in the middle of the night
Now you’ve got some cushy seat warmer to help you out. Just don’t wear those socks again…
7. You’re wearing a $1200 suit and it’s pouring rain outside
Cut a hole in a garbage bag and you’ve got yourself a solution that cost five cents or less.
8. You totally ran out of toilet paper and there is no more
Use this final emergency piece…just..uh, don’t flush this one down. You could end up with some seriously clogged pipes.
9. Your shower head prickles your skin with its harshness
Cut some holes in a beer can and tie it on– now you’ve got yourself one seriously classy shower head.
10. You need toilet paper but you only have paper towels
A roll of paper towels is like having two rolls of toilet paper if you cut it in half. It’s all about how you look at thing.
11. You don’t have a microwave or oven nearby and need to heat up some food
Use an iron and a blow dryer…that’s close enough, right?
12. You need a spoon but all you have a fork
Just put some foam on that thing and you’ve got yourself a makeshift spoon!
13. Your tank is empty…but your bladder is not
Uh…we seriously don’t recommend trying this…but I guess that’s one way to fill a tank and relieve yourself in public….
14. You need some shoes and they’re nowhere to be found
Water bottles to the rescue! It’s a poor person’s solution.
15. You need to cook some hot dogs but there’s no stove…
Coffee makers are great for making more than just coffee, you know.
16. You didn’t study for your test at all…
Don’t worry, with this neat trick, you’ll probably still ace it– unless you get caught.
17. You need to go inside but there’s no parking to be found
No worries– you found a great spot!
18. The hot water heater is broken and you need a shower
Surely a candle will do the trick…
19. You don’t want to breathe other people’s air
Just put a bag over your head. Problem solved. (Note– we don’t recommend this either.)