This post is for all of you craftsmen and craftswomen out there who can’t get enough of DIY projects. Today, we are going to show you some very creative DIY projects that will transform any useless items you may have lying around your house into wonderful and charming creations.
Not only are these quirky projects cheap and very easy to make, they will also add instant thrifty charm to any home. Want to know how to turn some pebbles into a cute placemat? How about floating bookshelves? Read on to find out how!
1. Add some sparkle to a pair of plain shoes.
2. Assemble a personalized version of Guess Who using photos of people you know.
3. Assemble a stylish pendant light using copper pipe.
4. Bird Feeder Wreath.
5. Build a serving dish to use at a Jurassic Parkviewing party.
6. Construct a light-up marquee sign in the shape of whatever word you choose.
7. Convert your wine bottles into small gardens.
8. Cover a door in giant polka dots.
9. Creative DIY candle holders.
10. Cute Paper Chandelier.
11. DIY Decorative Window Ledge Idea.
12. DIY Vintage wine rack.
13. DIY Wine Barrel Vintage Mirror.
14. Give a vintage suitcase a make-over with paint.
15. Instant Bathroom Storage.
16. Make a clutch that showcases your emoji obsession.
17. Make a gemstone garland to add interest to a boring white wall.
18. Make a pennant to show that you’re pizza’s biggest fan.
19. Make some “gemstone” soap to use in the shower.
20. Pebble Placemat.
21. Make some teeny tiny macaron charms to turn into jewelry.
22. PVC Pipe for organizing hair tools.
23. Stitch up a giant pretzel pillow for your couch.
24. Transform a pile of confetti into a fun bowl.
25. Turn your pet’s face into a clock.
26. Use paper to make some succulent plants that will never die.
27. Use your crochet skills to make an utterly adorable apple.
28. Vintage Kitchen Accessories Holder.
29. Vintage Shutter Wall Clock.
30. Whip up a candle that will keep your home smelling like your favorite cake—Funfetti!