Mistakes, inevitably, happen. There are small gaffes and unnoticeable mistakes in movies that we can surely found if we look closely. However, it’s another thing when certain mistakes go up and beyond. These movie mistakes will either make you chuckle or downright question the film-making abilities of these directors for not keeping a close eye on their productions. From ruining climactic scenes to period dramas ruined by modern technology, these classic movies had been subject to such cinematic errors. Read on below for the worst movie mistakes of all time. *Spoiler alert: These mistakes will spoil your favorite movies.*
1. When Elsa’s hair went through her shoulder like that
2. That fake baby in American Sniper
3. When Taylor got that tattoo in She’s All That…
but then the tattoo magically disappears during prom.
4. The waitress missing the light switch in Grease
5. How could Grandpa Joe in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory bought that ticket if he haven’t left his bed in 20 years?
6. That gas canister in
7. The snake’s reflection in the glass in Raiders of the Lost Ark
8. Harry Potter eyes were said to be the same color of his mothers. His eyes were green, Lilly Potter’s eyes were brown. Like, whut?
9. When there’s uneven rain in Tombstone
10. Gearshift in Dirty Dancing while it’s in park position like a boss.
11. The disappearing banana in Grandma’s Boy
12. When the only thing a Storm Trooper hits is their head.
13. Because olives just jump out from your martini and you have to put it back.
14. That breakaway section in Matrix. Yep, not so strong as you thought.
15. Again, another disappearing movie prop. This time from Ace Ventura: Nature Calls.
16. The Lamborghini Aventador in Dallas Buyers Club, a movie that was supposedly set in 1985.
17. That moment in Encino Man where they suddenly decided to change the actor behind Branden Frasser.
18. Marty McFly used a guitar that wasn’t made until 1959 on a movie set in 1955. Legitimately time travelling, I must say.
19. Legolas’ eyes suddenly changes color from LOTR series to The Hobbit. Nice job remembering your work, Peter Jackson!
20. The kid on the set of North By Northwest covering his ear before the gunshot.
21. Julia Roberts’ using her croissant-to-pancake magic trick in Pretty Woman.
22. The self-repairing car in Clueless.
23. Titanic’s Jack Dawson talking about Lake Wissota…5 years before it was even made.
24. Cowboys vs pirates, anyone? A cowboy appears on the left part of the set in Pirates of the Carribeans.
25. That one girl from Teen Wolf who kept on fixing her fly.
26. The teleporting baby raccoon in Bambi.
27. “Just gonna run and get some help. Ooh, I’m out of the shot now. Better look back.”- Extra from 10 Things I Hate About You
28. The already present bulletholes in Pulp Fiction
29. “Oh, don’t mind us. We’ll blend just right in.”- cameramen from Bad Boys