If you love putting on and wearing makeup, then you’re considered a ‘girly girl’ by society. But, we totally understand– you just like to feel pretty! Putting on makeup can be such a pain sometimes, but you’d be hard-pressed to leave the house without it. But, there are some downsides to wearing makeup all the time. Sometimes things can go very wrong. Here’s 18 of the worst things that can happen to girls who love makeup.
1. Trying a new contouring tutorial and feeling like it didn’t work
You worked so hard to make your face look more shapely and slim…but now you feel like there’s too much makeup on your face. Or you just got back from rolling around in the dirt.
2. When you work hard on your eyeshadow and your mascara ruins things
3. When your bronzer accidentally falls to the floor
The whole world should just stop because everything is ruined now.
4. When you do a great job on your mascara and then smudge your nose
That mascara wand can be hard to control sometimes.
5. When you do your makeup in one light and then realize it wasn’t enough
Having that neck line is NOT good. Nobody wants to look like they’re wearing makeup…
6. When you find an awesome tutorial but then realize you’ll never be able to master it
The pros make it look so easy…but the rest of us just manage to mess stuff up.
7. When you try to match your cat eye to the other eye and you just keep going back and forth
Pretty soon it all leads to this.
8. When your eye liner tries to defy you
You spend all that time on that cat eye look just for your liner to go behind your back and betray you.
9. When you break your favorite lipstick
Wow, this is really turning out to be an awful day. And a Bare Minerals lipstick, no less? Yikes.
10. When you don’t take your makeup off before showering
You end up with these black smudges all over your towels. And they don’t wash out either.
11. When you don’t take your makeup off at night and just sleep in it
You’ll need a new pillow case soon, or to stop crying yourself to sleep.
12. When you get done talking on the phone and it’s covered in goop
The hot phone makes your makeup melt onto the phone.
13. When you want to eat but you don’t want to ruin your lipstick
Just open up really wide and make sure nothing touches your lips.
14. When you try to do your makeup when you’re drunk
A little bit of lipstick goes a long way when you just keep smearing and smearing it.
15. When you put on false lashes and you accidentally glue your eyes together
Ok…I’ve got this permanent wink thing going on.
16. Or when your lashes fall off at the inopportune moment
It’s like, when they’re don, they’re done.
17. When you forget you’re wearing makeup and rub your eyes
is that a bruise or a makeup smudge?
18. When this nightmare happens
Never…UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES…curl your lashes after putting on mascara. It could rip all your eye lashes out.