Art has always been an innate part of human culture. From the first caveman who drew figures of animals on the walls of his cave, all the way to the great artists of our time, humans have always felt a need to share their visions through art. But I think it’s safe to say that our pre-historic cavemen artists could never have imagined the bizarre forms modern art has taken like the ones you’re about to see.
The following are some of the weirdest artists to ever grace the art world. Using unusual media and tools like their own vomit or their genitalia, these weird artists create beautiful, albeit shocking works of art. Check them out:
1. Zhu Cheng uses Panda poop for her sculptures.
2. Chakaia Booker’s tire sculptures.
3. Choi Jung Hyun sculptures out of computer parts.
4. Chris Trueman uses dead ants in his paintings.
5. This amazing work of art by David Mach is made of coat hangers.
6. Guido Daniele transforms his hands into amazing works of art.
7. Ian Cook uses toy cars to paint.
8. Jennifer Maestre and her pencil sculptures.
9. Kate MccGwire uses pigeon feathers in her artworks.
10. Kittiwat Unarrom’s unsettling bread sculptures.
11. Leandro Granato creates his paintings with tears, after snorting paint through his nose, he squirts it on to his canvas.
12. Lisa Black and her d made from their real carcasses.
13. Cecelia Webber and the bodies in her paintings.
14. Marni Kotak gave birth to her son Baby X as a performance art.
15. Maurizio Savini creates life-size sculptures using chewed bubble gum.
16. Morten Viskum uses a real severed hand as a paintbrush.
17. Natalie Irish creates paintings using only her lips.
18. Salvador Dali uses explosive cartridges to blast paint onto canvas.
19. Stephen Murmer’s dips his butt in paint and then uses his glutes as a brush.
20. Orestes de la Paz, uses his own liposuctioned fat to create soap.
21. This guy uses his penis as his paintbrush.
22. The painter who paints with basketballs.
23. This painter uses his tongue as paintbrush.
24. The painter who uses her breasts as paintbrush.
25. The underwater painters.
26. Millie Brown throws up on canvas to create art.
27. Val Thompson uses people’s ashes in her paintings.
28. Vinicius Quesada uses human blood in making paintings.
29. Xiang Chen uses his eyes to paint.
30. Andy Warhol and his “piss painting”.