One way to leave your mark in high school is by the use of your own personal space within your yearbook. This is the opportunity to showcase whatever it is you can for the whole school- heck, for the whole generation- to see! Quirky annotations, funny faces, compelling handsomeness/beauty, etc- none of those hold a candle against what we can consider “the epitome of yearbook awesomeness.”
These graduates presented in this collection of the worlds weirdest yearbook photos are such in a rush to just get the heck out of there. So much, that they are determined to leave a lasting impression regardless of what they do on the yearbook. Without further ado, here are the weirdest yearbook photos you definitely need to see.
1. She blends in perfectly.
2. A starry, starry night featuring a cat winning the internet. Absolutely.
3. “If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.”
4. This dude’s on fire. For real.
5. *Tips hat off for this guy.*
6. Is this dude sure?
8. Corn rows for his corn bros.
9. TMI, man. TMI.
10. Because who doesn’t have a chain letter?
11. This guy’s got game. Literally.
12. Speaking of chains..
13. Patrick Star: The Master of unanswerable questions.
14. Eh, still better than being quoted asking that question. But, for real, what does happen?
15. Jersey Shore-meets-jock kind of thang.
16. This girl’s definitely on some kind of cult. Looking all cute and all then a cat and leather jacket comes in? Suspicious.
17. Like a fine wine.
18. He gets all the ladies. Guaranteed.
19. Really, Kanye?
20. She’s got a point, though.
21. That’s good to know.
22. Yeah, make up ain’t gonna cover that up, sweetie.
23. Hearts all over gets him the girls. We guarantee it.
24. Really, just once? You’re losing at life, bro.
25. This one time, at band camp.
26. Redneck rule #1
27. If he could only read her sentiment.
28. Matching bling and all. #GANGSTER
30. That moment when they plan their yearbook better than their lives.
31. Much wicked. So wow.
32. Because Eric Cartman wins at life. Always.